The future of Gestalts?

11 hours ago, I_Link_I said:

1.Woodie says they are conected.maybe bis rework reveals something.

Given that he is connected to the Moon in some way by the Curse, I wonder if his mind has been shown anything in particular.
If you think about it, the Curse causes him to give into his desires; the same applies to Werepigs' desire to consume with reckless abandon.
You could connect this to an innate desire to live present within the remains of the dead, ala zombie mobs present on the Moon.

If we go this route, then the "Light" is something that does still feed on wishes, in a way similar to the "Dark".

3 hours ago, maradyne said:

Given that he is connected to the Moon in some way by the Curse, I wonder if his mind has been shown anything in particular.
If you think about it, the Curse causes him to give into his desires; the same applies to Werepigs' desire to consume with reckless abandon.
You could connect this to an innate desire to live present within the remains of the dead, ala zombie mobs present on the Moon.

If we go this route, then the "Light" is something that does still feed on wishes, in a way similar to the "Dark".

Dont let the bad side of the fandom hear about this

Archived