Sloped Tiles for Space

Boy would this make my life easier.  What I'm talking about is just a sloped tile that objects slide down so I don't have to constantly sweep or build an elaborate autosweep system for.  .Or maybe just a triangle shaped tile (like you might see in the game Terraria)

Once you get a system is not that bad. What i do i building ladder through whole map ( or 2) and when building some room sweep all material to thw compactor to drop all material throigh that ladder. At the bottom one auto sweeper to move material. Job done. It is a bit longer cause you have to add one more task after building something but not very tedious. Already swept like that half of the map. 

23 hours ago, withers said:

What I'm talking about is just a sloped tile that objects slide down so I don't have to constantly sweep or build an elaborate autosweep system for.  .Or maybe just a triangle shaped tile (like you might see in the game Terraria)

Items don't slide down triangular tiles in Terraria either, although I suppose you can abuse them to move things via the 'hoik' trick. It's conveyors all the way down.

Archived