Tutorial Needed

Does anyone else think this game could use a more in depth tutorial? On one hand I am all for players figuring stuff out by playing the game and learning naturally but on the other I feel like the tutorial leaves out a lot of important information the player could benefit from early on. Like for instance the fact that it's so hard to remove cards and your deck has to use every card you own really means you benefit from being selective about what cards you take and what cards you skip but that wasn't something i found out un til i was pretty far into the game with a deck full of cards that didn't work together well and I couldn't do anything about it.

How would you put that into a tutorial except write it down? And then you have a manual, not a tutorial. I think everybody who has a passing familiarity with online card games is able to pick it up and figure it out on the way. Plus that way you die faster, learning a valuable lesson.

Archived