FuffledBeeQueen    2,207
Posted (edited)

The first ocean was awful, it worked but it wasn't pretty, after they redid the system again they made it really beautiful, it seems to be a filter/shader which operates with 2 colors (thus it has light and dark spots) and there are shore "ocean tiles" for the Lunar Island and the normal Constant Island. I dont know how they did it, but its so beautiful and mod friendly, I just love this update

Edited by FuffledBeeQueen
  • Like 3

Canis    5,413
1 hour ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

The first ocean was awful, it worked but it wasn't pretty, after they redid the system again they made it really beautiful, it seems to be a filter/shader which operates with 2 colors (thus it has light and dark spots) and there are shore "ocean tiles" for the Lunar Island and the normal Constant Island. I dont know how they did it, but its so beautiful and mod friendly, I just love this update

Regarding this, does anyone have comparison images before and after the changes?

Canis    5,413
Just now, FuffledBeeQueen said:

5MYJdzL.png
The Dark Times

Oh.

Ew.

1 hour ago, kiwikenobi said:

And as one of the people who was reluctant to let the cardboard-cut-out water go,

It's still there if you head to the end of the ocean

• Like 2

kiwikenobi    349
19 hours ago, WoodieMain45684 said:

It's still there if you head to the end of the ocean

Ah, cool, I didn't know that. I may go and visit it sometime, then.:wilson_smile: