Help - Hot Polluted Oxygen Vent

If it works like the others, I would box it in.  Gas vents usually shut down when the pressure around them is around 5 kg/tile, so if the gas it outputs has nowhere to go it will quickly reach the 'overpressure' state and stop outputting gas.

I have found only one on a map so far, and I didn't dig out enough for it to activate.  There's one particular tile that has to be exposed for it to being, and if it remains covered it will be discovered but dormant.  That's why I dig along the bottom-most row only to peak it before I decide what I want to do with it.

4 minutes ago, Schokio said:

I got a Cool Steam Vent about it - So I could transfer the Heat from one Vent to the other, heating the Steam even more - but how ?

hydrogen loop!!!

image.png.2ee6b79a114b8558a79cb91201e7f027.png

put some bridge in the loop to give a flow, and you can transfer the heat without use energy

First u need to cool it down. The hydrogen loop posted byRebrait would cool it down our u could set up an aquatuner to get it even colder. Now u need to disinfect it (if it has germs) to do this pipe the gas into a gas storage in sealed chlorine room and it will disinfect it. IIRC Neo of Life (can't remember which one) posted a design for septic system if u find it u can use that it should work. Now that it's disinfected clean it by venting it into a room with deodorizers. Or u can skip all that and use it for LoX.

13 hours ago, TheEvilMango said:

First u need to cool it down. The hydrogen loop posted byRebrait would cool it down our u could set up an aquatuner to get it even colder. Now u need to disinfect it (if it has germs) to do this pipe the gas into a gas storage in sealed chlorine room and it will disinfect it. IIRC Neo of Life (can't remember which one) posted a design for septic system if u find it u can use that it should work. Now that it's disinfected clean it by venting it into a room with deodorizers. Or u can skip all that and use it for LoX.

There isn't germs at 500º

15 hours ago, Schokio said:

Coming to pipes - is there a difference between Igneous Rock Gas Pipes and insulated gas pipes ?

But thanks so far!

yes, the insulated pipe transfer heat 10X slower!

16 hours ago, TheEvilMango said:

Personally I would clean it to get clay and then move that hot oxygen into the LOX machine.

Also, regarding your question OP, if you can't make use of it but still feel like boxing would be a waste, make a gas compressor. See this thread to find out more:

Archived