Exclude Cards Feature Not Working

I have good news and I have bad news.  The good news is including a feature where I can block out cards I've unlocked from spawning in the game is inspired and welcome.  The bad news is, it doesn't work.  I've tried excluding a bunch of cards only to notice them spawning in my next run.  I tried to block out all but three of the unlocks.  So I don't know if this is a bug or if the feature isn't implemented yet, if this is a known issue, or if maybe there are rules I don't know about how many exclusions you can request or some other condition like that.  Anyone else noticed this problem, or have any feedback for me?  Thanks.

• Developer

@Fiasco Joe @Psychomaniac Hey there! Thanks for letting us know about this. 
I've run a few tests and couldn't get any of the toggled-off cards to show up in game. Can you let me know if it still happens, and if so, what circumstances spawn the cards that shouldn't be there (pre-quest reward, shop, negotiation/battle success reward, etc).
Thanks again!

• Developer
15 hours ago, E.X.D. said:

Where is the option to exclude cards?

When you're starting a new run and pick a character, the unlocks track for the character is interactive. You can click to open the unlocks you've acquired and toggle them on/off with the button at the bottom of the screen

I think I narrowed down what be causing your exclusion problem, because I've had a similar issue. It seems like if you exclude the cards they won't be in the run BUT if you restart a day it adds all of the cards into the game including cards that you might have excluded and cards you just unlocked that weren't available at the beginning of your campaign. 

Archived