Need Help With Character Specific Crafting

Hello I am currently working on a character mod for DST. And I've added a bow and arrow to the game. But, i'd like to make it so only my character can craft them, but be able to share them. Like Wigfrig and her helmets. 

My current recipes and code for them are: 

local bow = AddRecipe("bow",{ Ingredient("log", 10), Ingredient("rope", 2)}, GLOBAL.RECIPETABS.WAR, GLOBAL.TECH.NONE, nil, nil, nil, 1, nil, ATLAS_BOW)

local arrow = AddRecipe("arrow", { Ingredient("rocks", 1 ),  Ingredient("twigs", 1)  }, GLOBAL.RECIPETABS.WAR, GLOBAL.TECH.NONE, nil, nil, nil, 3,  nil, ATLAS_ARROW)

can you tell us the problem what does it come up with when their is a error is it that you want it to be a character specific item,i'll give you an e.g but if you don't understand please ask me i'll try to help with the best of my ability 

AddRecipe("item name",
    {
        Ingredient("type of ingredient 1", amount),
        Ingredient("type of ingredient 2", amount),
    },
    RECIPETABS.MAGIC, TECH.NONE, nil, nil, nil, nil, 'the tag you select for your character', "images/inventoryimages/image name.xml")

(the tag select for your character basically makes it so that only your character can craft it)

(this is the basic crafting recipe that i put on my post anyway, i would put this in a coded version but with this you can see the highlighted areas )

Edited by thomas4845

40 minutes ago, thomas4845 said:

can you tell us the problem what does it come up with when their is a error is it that you want it to be a character specific item,i'll give you an e.g but if you don't understand please ask me i'll try to help with the best of my ability 

AddRecipe("item name",
    {
        Ingredient("type of ingredient 1", amount),
        Ingredient("type of ingredient 2", amount),
    },
    RECIPETABS.MAGIC, TECH.NONE, nil, nil, nil, nil, 'the tag you select for your character', "images/inventoryimages/image name.xml")

(the tag select for your character basically makes it so that only your character can craft it)

(this is the basic crafting recipe that i put on my post anyway, i would put this in a coded version but with this you can see the highlighted areas )

No errors or anything. The item is currently craftable id just like it to be exclusively craftable.

But I think I got it. Just, how do I set up the tag for my character?