So uh when is Warbucks coming back?

extrolex

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I want to add that Klei removed my post of Warbucks in the art stream thread. They really don't want him to be focused on. I'd rather they refresh him rather than bring him back as the same character.

agreed as seen in the link on my post above

On 6.09.2019 at 7:04 AM, Sunset Skye said:

Barely anyone played Warbucks, and barely anyone was even offended by Warbucks. If a similarly-uninteresting new character was removed, nobody would care, but Klei made the mistake of saying the words "culturally problematic" and now nobody will shut up about him.

To me the problem is that Warbucks was removed, not the reason behind it. This was the first time Klei added character to the game and then removed it. They gave us time to get used to him, to like or dislike him and then they got rid of him completly because "he was bland" (like most of the other characters wouldn't be dull). The fact I liked Warbucks does not make it better for me to deal with his removal.

If Warbucks would never be added to the game and would be like Waverly or Wallace then I would not have a problem with him not being present in the game, but we were given a chance to accept him and because of that it hurts so much.

On 9/7/2019 at 12:11 PM, Sunset Skye said:

That would be believable if your pfp wasn't a "triggered" meme.

5cf3a3a72f500_newprofilepicture.png

you are using ad hominem again

hes clearly using it because its a meme worthy topic I doubt you even have a counter at this point because if you had one you would actually use it but you are just trying to roast people

I laugh

Muhaha

23 hours ago, inferjus4 said:

PS You have anime on your profile picture. Your opinion doesn't count.

36 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

hes clearly using it because its a meme worthy topic I doubt you even have a counter at this point because if you had one you would actually use it but you are just trying to roast people

Anime is not relevant to this topic. A meme about triggered SJWs is 100% relevant to this topic, you both know it and are purposely misinterpreting what I've said. I am not trying to "roast people," I'm pointing out how ridiculous it is for Inferjus to say they don't care about the reason behind Warbucks being removed, whenever their pfp is literally a meme about triggered SJWs. You cannot look up "triggered meme" without finding multiple images where that is the entire "joke."

I am not going to humor the idea that someone who proudly displays an image of "triggered" text below the character who's been removed with the reason of him being "culturally problematic" does not care about that reason.

7 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

I'm pointing out how ridiculous it is for Inferjus to say they don't care about the reason behind Warbucks being removed, whenever their pfp is literally a meme about triggered SJWs.

he said that he would have liked it if he was never added rather than added then removed

10 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

Anime is not relevant to this topic.

neither is his Profile picture

17 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

Anime is not relevant to this topic.

Then why do you use it as your profile picture?! STAY RELEVANT!!!

A meme about triggered SJWs is 100% relevant to this topic, you both know it and are purposely misinterpreting what I've said. I am not trying to "roast people," I'm pointing out how ridiculous it is for Inferjus to say they don't care about the reason behind Warbucks being removed, whenever their pfp is literally a meme about triggered SJWs. You cannot look up "triggered meme" without finding multiple images where that is the entire "joke."

Just because you don't find it funny it does not mean it is not a joke. And just because I use it as a profile picture it does not mean it portraits my opinion or personality. I can pick a toilet as my avatar and it still tells nothing about me.

I am not going to humor the idea that someone who proudly displays an image of "triggered" text below the character who's been removed with the reason of him being "culturally problematic" does not care about that reason.

So you know better how I feel about this problem. Great. Tell me more about my life and about what I think about certain topics, please.

1 hour ago, inferjus4 said:

Just because you don't find it funny it does not mean it is not a joke. And just because I use it as a profile picture it does not mean it portraits my opinion or personality.

It's a joke that is inherently linked to making fun of SJWs, with the added context of a character who was removed for being offensive.

28 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

It's a joke that is inherently linked to making fun of SJWs, with the added context of a character who was removed for being offensive.

does that mean that those people are above criticism especially in the from of a joke?

everyone needs criticism at one point

can we actually talk about the actual topic instead of dancing around the issues like dogs chasing their tails?

1 hour ago, Sunset Skye said:

Your way of interpretation is wrong here, because actually I made this avatar ONLY AS A JOKE. You are trying to add here some non-existing meaning. And by the way, you really are telling me that my opinion is wrong just because I have some profile picture here? That's just stupid.

Archived