Question about Twitch Drops

Is it possible to link your twitch account with more than one platform? I'm assuming if you have this game in steam/ps4/xbox you have to choose which platform you wish to receive the drops on? I'm also assuming if you were to link with one, watch the six hours, unlink, link with the next and watch an additional 6 hours, you would receive it for both platforms? Can anyone confirm if this is how it works or if I'm missing something?

1 hour ago, WildCat-100 said:

I watched a stream for like 3 hours and never got any drops.. Was oping someone could tell me what happened

Could be many things

Not properly link your twitch, klei and ps4 accounts. 

Accidentally watching a stream that doesn't have drops enabled.

Watching a streamer with the wrong twitch account/not logged in.

I've also heard you can't recieve any of the ice box drops unless you update to the most recent patch (the one with warly).

Personally I've had a problem where I did all 6 hours, didn't get the last drop, went to sleep and woke up to it being ready to be recieved 

Hey there, I'm new to the twitch drops and I was wondering how the time works. In order to reach certain # of hrs, does it have to be all in one sitting or can it add up if I watch 30 min on time then another 30 min the next to get 1 hr, etc?

11 hours ago, kirradft said:

Hey there, I'm new to the twitch drops and I was wondering how the time works. In order to reach certain # of hrs, does it have to be all in one sitting or can it add up if I watch 30 min on time then another 30 min the next to get 1 hr, etc?

It's cumulative so you can watch as little or as much as you want, just need 6 hours total before they(Klei) switch to a new skin.

On 7/29/2019 at 12:31 AM, Rogueagent01 said:

It's cumulative so you can watch as little or as much as you want, just need 6 hours total before they(Klei) switch to a new skin.

Thank you so much, this was really helpful. Now I can stop feeling like I screwed myself over by refreshing the page or something. Thanks a bunch.

On 7/28/2019 at 12:09 AM, Brago-sama said:

Could be many things

Not properly link your twitch, klei and ps4 accounts. 

Accidentally watching a stream that doesn't have drops enabled.

Watching a streamer with the wrong twitch account/not logged in.

I've also heard you can't recieve any of the ice box drops unless you update to the most recent patch (the one with warly).

Personally I've had a problem where I did all 6 hours, didn't get the last drop, went to sleep and woke up to it being ready to be recieved 

I properly linked my accounts, made sure I was watching a streamer that had drops enabled, made sure I was logged in and on the right account, and was updated to the latest patch. I've gotten drops before it just didn't work this time for some reason. I even got notifications on twitch.tv saying I received several drops but nothing came up in game.

2 hours ago, WildCat-100 said:

I even got notifications on twitch.tv saying I received several drops but nothing came up in game.

And you got these notifications since Saturday? Very unusual. Personally I would go to the bug report part of the forum and post my problem there, or just try to PM someone important.

I personally have never used it but there's no better time then this. Just contact them and see if they'll help. I think this is the best option for you

http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Archived