It is safe to link worlds to Hamlet in a no compatible save file?

I started this save slot back in 2018 when Hamlet wasn't lauched yet, and later the game asked me if i wanted that save file to be compatible and without knowing I selected 'No'. Let's say, for example if i spawn a skyworthy, it would let me link that world with Hamlet without crashing the game or something?

dswg.jpg

If the world isn't made Hamlet compatible, I'm pretty sure you literally won't be able to spawn the Skyworthy in. I don't know if there's a way to get the compatibility prompt to come up again, but if not, the only chance you have to connect this world to a Hamlet world is making the Skyworthy in that Hamlet world and connect it to the old world from there. I don't have a lot of experience linking preexisting worlds so I admit I don't remember with absolute certainty if that works but I think that's how it's done.

4 hours ago, Faintly Macabre said:

If the world isn't made Hamlet compatible, I'm pretty sure you literally won't be able to spawn the Skyworthy in. I don't know if there's a way to get the compatibility prompt to come up again, but if not, the only chance you have to connect this world to a Hamlet world is making the Skyworthy in that Hamlet world and connect it to the old world from there. I don't have a lot of experience linking preexisting worlds so I admit I don't remember with absolute certainty if that works but I think that's how it's done.

Oh well, I think I'm going to try that, maybe it will work, I hope. Thanks for the reply!

On 7/3/2019 at 12:43 PM, Faintly Macabre said:

the only chance you have to connect this world to a Hamlet world is making the Skyworthy in that Hamlet world and connect it to the old world from there.

I think you can also use the Seaworthy to connect to a Hamlet compatible Shipwrecked world...

On 2019-07-07 at 12:32 PM, -Variant said:

Seaworthy only connects SW and ROG.

Skyworthy connects all DLCs.

Yeah, but if you use the Seaworthy to link with a SW world that is already compatible with Hamlet, will it not make the RoG world compatible as well?

Archived