[REQUEST] Re:Suits

How much of my soul do I have to sell to get those old job suits into the game?

Spoiler

gossmechanic.png.60700e66dc3c9c6fdac1432af35d746c.pnggossmedic.png.ca69075dc4c0af03b2b54f4204a11e27.pnggossbuilder.png.6750b8a43687b5aed1059484ee60aaca.pngminer.png.0601a2f89ebe7888e6e40e985f275bd7.pngscientist.png.b4cfb2b8a4db6dafb7100ad76390870c.png5d1a74c70ecb6_chefmi-ma.png.6c9c23aa73a37de456006f135a008d1b.pnggoshbuilder.png.71adf15c7f5bcfaf59b0a5a0e06dd289.pnggoshrun.png.a80ee5e860304453e1577d72acb423ae.png

Hats not included.

Spoiler

The hats are just for visual aid, and because they're pre-made. ^^;

And is there some way of getting the diving suit back into the game? I can update all of the old body_comp assets, and give everything needed to you, I just want these awesome suits in the game. :wilson_smile:

The Launch Preview has code to add kanims from mods. Klei haven't published the promised tutorial on how to use it, but I found both some code for it and some log entries both pointing in the direction that the game is in fact trying to read kanims from mods.... I'm so looking forward to getting that part to work.

18 minutes ago, Nightinggale said:

The Launch Preview has code to add kanims from mods. Klei haven't published the promised tutorial on how to use it, but I found both some code for it and some log entries both pointing in the direction that the game is in fact trying to read kanims from mods.... I'm so looking forward to getting that part to work.

Good, so I don't have to sacrifice some poor random forum member in order to have little chefs running around my colony. :wilson_ecstatic:

Okay, so now that it's possible to add custom textures and anims into the game via the magnificent @test447

I once again feel the need to ask for these suits. :wilson_smile:

Spoiler

I uh...I tried to do it myself, but it really didn't work. It just didn't work. :wilson_cry:

I'm unsure if this counts as necro-ing or bumping, but I didn't want to make a new topic asking for something I already asked for... :wilson_curious:

55 minutes ago, test447 said:

Hi @watermelen671 I've got something kinda similar to your request. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1810563583&searchtext= I don't know if those art assets are still in the game actually. I didn't see them when poking around art assets earlier this week.

They unfortunately are not in the game anymore, however I still have the old versions where everything was so much different.

body_swap.rar

Unfortunately somewhere in between Pre-thermal and now they changed what the body and arms are called.

Therefore all the old bodies are called "body_paint_x" and "arm_paint_x", whereas now they're called "snapto_body_x" and "snapto_arm_x". So I guess some macgyvering might be in order to make it work. :wilson_goodjob:

Spoiler

Also because of the nature of them being so old, there will be ~9 hand sprites missing. Those would be the ones that were added in the...Expressive Upgrade IIRC. Numbers 54 to 62. :wilson_smile:

Archived