Here you go. A hotfix, which will make the salt drop when it reach 50 kg. Place it in \Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\mods\local.

It should be savegame safe to add and remove, but back up your savegame just in case.

Note that it triggers on changes to the storage. If the building is already jammed, it might not trigger.

Remove this mod once Klei release a hotfix where they actually fix this bug.

DesanilatorHotfix.rar

On 28/06/2019 at 9:08 PM, Nightinggale said:

Here you go. A hotfix, which will make the salt drop when it reach 50 kg. Place it in \Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\mods\local.

It should be savegame safe to add and remove, but back up your savegame just in case.

Note that it triggers on changes to the storage. If the building is already jammed, it might not trigger.

Remove this mod once Klei release a hotfix where they actually fix this bug.

DesanilatorHotfix.rar

Seems that dupes clean it! Oo

On 28/06/2019 at 10:51 PM, Coolthulhu said:

Is your desalinator dupe-accessible? They have to do a cleaning chore to remove the 1t salt.

Thanks i will test in my save when possible again :)

7 hours ago, natanstarke said:

Seems that dupes clean it! Oo

I can't get my dupes to empty mine. I added a storage compactor to move the salt to, but salt isn't in the list before salt is dropped. Apparently my dupes have nowhere to move the salt to, hence ignoring it.

Archived