Mod request remove the temperature needed for the plant

Hello, i would like to see a mod who remove the temperature needed to grow plant, i have hard time to manage the temperature, all the time the PINCHA pepernut need more temperature, and this is very boring to heat the place, then place some plant again etc.

32 minutes ago, harmonium said:

Hello, i would like to see a mod who remove the temperature needed to grow plant, i have hard time to manage the temperature, all the time the PINCHA pepernut need more temperature, and this is very boring to heat the place, then place some plant again etc.

It's not really hard, isolate an area, use space heater, or any excess heat from your base(pipes).
Pipe the heat through that area with a sensor.
Make the sensor before the "plant loop", that way no hot liquid/gas stays inside the "heater loop", when desired temp is reached(no overheating).
When you use some liquid around the pipes (layer below farm tiles), to heat it up it works well.
It would game make very easy for me, to use such a mod, but that's your choice.
:)

Just now, Oozinator said:

It's not really hard, isolate an area, use space heater, or any excess heat from your base(pipes).
Pipe the heat through that area with a sensor.
Make the sensor before the "plant loop", that way no liquid stays inside the "heater loop", when desired temp is reached(no overheating).
When you use some liquid around the pipes (layer below farm tiles), to heat it up it works well.
It would game make very easy for me, to use such a mod, but that's your choice.
:)

Yes i have already manage the temperature but for me is a big pain to manage it all the time, i want an easy life, please help me 

1487382298-risitasdepressif.png

Archived