Missing klei servers (East)

Hello guys!  :wilson_flower:

Anyone else noticed that they have two dedicated "East" servers less?  Is it a bug?  For the Germans are still 5!  I found it strange, and for me they are presenting failures to connect, there are hours that work, and hours do not, for the worlds hosted by me and worlds of friends everything is normal ...

Screenshot_20190623-022424.png

They all constantly disappear and reappear from time to time. It's one of the main reasons why you never really see pubs go over 100 days.

Few days ago I noticed east pub 4 wasn't there. Some of them dont let you enter and just have an endless connect tab. On other days they're all completely gone and dont come back for a day 

Point is don't take the pubs to seriously on console.

Edit: just now I and others I've asked can't even enter the caves on east server 2 server because it just sends me on an infinite loading screen. Yes caves are enabled.

4 hours ago, Marco BR said:

I found it strange because I played for 3 years on the console and all 5 servers always showed up for me!

Unless you're in every day/every other day (help me I have a problem) it's not something too noticeable but it is irritating 

Atm I also only have servers 1, 2 and 3 up for east along with a buddy who can also confirm.

Along with that he and I along with another random could not

•enter the caves system in server 2. The caves are set to ON in it, but when you load to get to them, the game just stops and after a minute disconnects you from the server

•server 1 cannot be connected to at all

• server 3 has no caves :/

I don't live anywhere near Germany so I get noticeably more lag in the German servers. Often times I get kicked out after I rubberband a ton, but that's more of a I dont live there issue then anything.

Sorry, I've never noticed the problem, I guess since I don't use "Official Klei" dedicated servers maybe? I always host from the same world, and the only time I've noticed issues is when their whole system is messing up and I can't connect at all. That, thankfully, is not too often :) 

I have seen those "Klei Official" worlds and wondered what they are like, but never tried one out. How do they differ from a world you create and host? 

I know this isn't exactly a help to your question, but since you brought up those servers I figured I'd ask anyway lol Hope you don't mind and find a way to resolve your problem :) 

13 minutes ago, PSV_USA said:

Sorry, I've never noticed the problem, I guess since I don't use "Official Klei" dedicated servers maybe?

Yeah this is just for the official klei servers. Personal servers thankfully are pretty ok.

15 minutes ago, PSV_USA said:

I have seen those "Klei Official" worlds and wondered what they are like, but never tried one out. How do they differ from a world you create and host? 

Pubs are just servers that no one owns. Therefore it's usually a free for all.

Sometimes no one works together. Maybe sometimes you find people you really click with and may even keep in touch afterwards. It's really nice when people aren't chickens and come with mics. They aren't necessary but they are nice.

For the most part tho, mostly new people join them, so they're great for people who like teaching new players how to survive 

4 minutes ago, Brago-sama said:

Maybe sometimes you find people you really click with and may even keep in touch afterwards. It's really nice when people aren't chickens and come with mics. They aren't necessary but they are nice.

For the most part tho, mostly new people join them, so they're great for people who like teaching new players how to survive 

Thanks for the explanation! I will have to jump in one day to try it out. We all have mics, but we are all also pretty shy, so it takes us a bit to feel comfortable chatting with random people, but nothing ventured nothing gained :) 

Archived