The Gorge Fence Skin

I bought the Gorge item skin set since I LOVED the Gorge theme, but I notice that it doesn't have a fence skin. Anyone else feel like this was a missed opportunity? I'd have thought that an old iron fence skin for the wooden fence and gate would have been perfect. Heck, I'd pay specifically for that skin. Maybe in the future there could be a second Gorge skin set that includes more, like the fence and gate, maybe a skin for pig houses, more Gorge themed tools, maybe a top hat skin, dapper vest skin, etc.

Really, I just want that iron fence and gate skin :)

At the time they were having issues with skinning stackable items. Those fences in the forge were originally going to be a skin, but were scrapped due to the aforementioned issue. Of course they've managed to get it working correctly now, so if the gorge ever rolls around again I'm sure we'll get a fence skin in a similar style of the iron fences in the gorge.

2 hours ago, cantbeatdaboss said:

The pipe fence we have with Winona is pretty garbage, the only problem I see with the iron fence/gate is that it's a lot taller than the normal fence so it would have to be hard shorter, which could ruin the look of it.

I see what you mean, though to be honest I think it would still look pretty nice, even if short.

35 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

At the time they were having issues with skinning stackable items. Those fences in the forge were originally going to be a skin, but were scrapped due to the aforementioned issue. Of course they've managed to get it working correctly now, so if the gorge ever rolls around again I'm sure we'll get a fence skin in a similar style of the iron fences in the gorge.

Ahhh, okay. Thanks for the information. I'm really hoping we get it, though since it sounds like the events were really pricey to run, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Here's hoping!

Archived