Splits    35

This is my base day 46, what can i do to improve it while waiting for summer (10 days)

I got plenty of food and i already precrafted my cave base

Thx!

Screenshot_273.png

• Like 2

Splits    35
3 minutes ago, Troppok said:

Beeboxes, advanced farmplots, ice flingos, maybe ranch up some beef, or relocate some moles. Bring in trees, maybe marble ones? Re-tile the area, more flowers, maybe night lights. Definitely bring in fireflies. Build some cobblestone path.

Or if your me stand by the fire in a public world for 10days eating all the food until everyone dies.

lmao alright thx will do the cobble path, retiling, and bringing trees, the other ones arent that necessary early game tho 

TurtleKitty    1,159

Very good base placement - near natural grass, ice, beefalo. Maybe clear a few of the tufts in immediate range of the base to add to grass farm, and add more twigs. I don't see a birdcage so getting a bird and those eggs should be high priority. Perhaps have a tree farm in the nearby green area to the south of base. Invest in setting up a large square of tooth traps to the north of your base. Maybe invest in penning the beefalo to a specific area so they are contained during rut. Try to increase the amount of drying racks and eventually have an area of dedicated chests. A bit later you could invest in setting up farms. Then, maybe aesthetics for the flooring and pathways. 

Is there a reed-replanting mod you're using? Or are those the berry bush variants?
Do you have a cave base prepared for summer?