Some things I'd prefer to see fixed

Szczuku

-Moleworms can decide to create a burrow outside of map. This leads to them just tunneling infinitely into the edge of the map. Pretty sure it happens in all 3 dlcs. Additionally they will run infinitely into walls if they're caged or inside interiors.

-Some things still don't have a proper texture. For example when Hamlet's fish is places on the drying rack it turns into RoG fish.

-Nitre still is a pain to renew. You either have to afk in the caves waiting for an earthquacke or use moleworms. And as I stated in the 1st point- moleworms don't cooperate.

-Pugalisk wand isn't too good. Either give it a limied ammount of use while removing spoilage or make it spoil but also have infinite ammount of use.

-Hamlet citizens (and I think also regular pigs) can get stuck running infinitely into a building while trying to return to their homes durring dusk.

-Creatures don't acknowledge brambles. They get stuck in them unless they're a hostile type creature. This is quite annoying with Ro Bin

20 hours ago, Szczuku said:

-Nitre still is a pain to renew. You either have to afk in the caves waiting for an earthquacke or use moleworms. And as I stated in the 1st point- moleworms don't cooperate.

I can't wait to see nitre renewable from gnat mound or somewhere else,

Now, please, someone go post this on bug tracker

-Pugalisk wand isn't too good. Either give it a limied ammount of use while removing spoilage or make it spoil but also have infinite ammount of use.

I personally think it's fine for Pugalisk wand being not powerful and useful

because it provides too much value whether you hunt(maybe cheese/cheat) down Pugalisk or not

-Hamlet citizens (and I think also regular pigs) can get stuck running infinitely into a building while trying to return to their homes durring dusk.

it is hilarious to see the citizen/guard attempt running into lamp post or other buildings with no reason at any angle

21 hours ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

My pig citizens love to get stuck on the Marble Trees when coming to give me taxes. Their pathfinding in general is really weird and there's like a several second delay between you moving and them readjusting to come at you.

I have a solution for this since my piggies keep getting stuck between pigking and his obelisks, just give them something they won't take and it will cause them to move in different direction.

the same can be done to stop them from panicking around as they will stop to take your offering. 

(tho they will continue to panic later)

On 14/06/2019 at 10:29 PM, Szczuku said:

-Moleworms can decide to create a burrow outside of map. This leads to them just tunneling infinitely into the edge of the map. Pretty sure it happens in all 3 dlcs. Additionally they will run infinitely into walls if they're caged or inside interiors.

I think there is something else that causes this to happen as Moleworms won't even care about any minerals you place around them and keep digging, this doesn't happen if you capture them and take them out in the open, they will immediately go to the closest mineral and after that make their Burrow

Archived