No more stone

Leads to the creation of new rocks or at the moment when we consume on a wall, fireplace and other objects and buildings all stone can barely do anything? What I do to prevent this? The stone is needed for many things and the only raw material does not appear to me a new, or at least in older versions it was not so mean. Now if I want to build a big wall so consumes all and can barely do anything ... What can I do with this? or I am wrong and rock is refreshing now??

You can currently find rocks on the ground and large rocks to cut with you pickaxe, but it can indeed run out in a world. My hope is that the implementation of the caves that Kevin has hinted at will provide a infinite source of rocks.Also, welcome to the forum fellow survivor.

Rock is a non renewable resource. Use it wise. Only devs can tell for sure but I think stone will stay non renewable because it adds management to our side.Build walls of wood instead, leave stone walls only for places with the risk of fire.Also, when moving to another world, carry as much stone as you can.

Rock is a non renewable resource. Use it wise. Only devs can tell for sure but I think stone will stay non renewable because it adds management to our side.Build walls of wood instead, leave stone walls only for places with the risk of fire.Also, when moving to another world, carry as much stone as you can.

That works for the story mode in which you can travel to a new world, but it would not work for the sandbox mode.

That works for the story mode in which you can travel to a new world, but it would not work for the sandbox mode.

Do they plan on removing the escape machine from sandbox? If not, it works. I used once for this reason: No more rocks.