Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Theif005

Twiggy trees

Theif005    21

Hello

I just want to know if its possible to only get saplings in the world and not twiggy trees because I don't like twiggy trees I prefer the sapling and 70% of my worlds are generating only with twiggy trees so is it possible to get only saplings in the world?

ItsaGamer05    158

I'm pretty sure it's not possible to turn off twiggy trees, or any type of trees for that matter. But you can blame the random generation for the abundance of twiggy trees. 

Josonic    200

Well you can switch starting resources to classic, but you'd still get twiggy trees with regrowth. So you'd have to turn off regrowth altogether. I could be wrong though.

JDiceArt777    150

It may be a pain, but I used to just restart worlds until I got saplings...lol. I used to hate twiggy trees too, but I've learned to like them now. Twiggy trees are annoying at the start-up of a world because it's sometimes hard to get twigs from them unless you chop them down.....but.....in the long run, twiggy trees do not wilt in the summer and they still drop twigs in the winter. Saplings wilt in the summer and stop regrowing in the winter.