What do you find antifun (annoying) in DS/DST?

What do you find annoying and anti fun in both Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together ? 

My list goes like this 

1. Those pesky roads generated by the world always messing up the aspect of my base

2. That pesky mechanic that makes turfs be a lot larger than the tile, resulting in some turfs overlapping  each other

3. That pesky mechanic that allows me to build walls near a structure closer than it allows me to build a structure near the wall, like, seriously, when my tent expires, i have to demolish my walls to build another one..

4. That pesky disease in DST

5. Those pesky Geekos in DST, that won't allow me to have a normal grass farm, why can't we turn them off at least ? 

6. That pesky summer smoldering in RoG and DST, i always turn it off, why not have it work only on withered plants ? 

7. Those pesky volcano eruptions in shipwrecked, that require me to pay tribute every dry season..

8. Those pesky earthquakes generated by ant lion in DST, that require me to bribe or kill that sob every year, like i don't have enough on my plate already during summer

9. That pesky mechanic behind strong winds in hurricane season, that allows the wind to destroy my wood walls and fences, like why do we have grass/wood walls and fences then ?

10. The fact that there is no lighting rod alternative to build on the sea in shipwrecked

11. The fact that in RoG/DST there is no structure to provide light without requiring to be refueled, while in Hamlet there are street lights and in shipwrecked there are buoys

3 hours ago, Deprecious said:

11. The fact that in RoG/DST there is no structure to provide light without requiring to be refueled, while in Hamlet there are street lights and in shipwrecked there are buoys

Two words: Scaled Furnace

On 03.06.2019 at 5:37 PM, Deprecious said:

5. Those pesky Geekos in DST, that won't allow me to have a normal grass farm, why can't we turn them off at least ? 

Just enclose the planted grass with a fence with a door.

On 03.06.2019 at 5:37 PM, Deprecious said:

333.jpg.bb99741a554bfc3851ec81b6d0f0be90.jpg

Archived