teleportato help pls

BeliarBAD

i have a world in hamlet and i connected it to sw and rog. i would like to keep my sw and hamlet world like they are and only renew my RoG world. is this possible?

if i go to rog and use the teleportato will it only renew the RoG world or all 3 worlds?

Actually I using the teleportato will regenerate all sub worlds (all caves, volcano, and ruins) on all the worlds you have.

Ex: you use the teleportato in hamlet, then HAM (with all it's caves and ruins), the SW  volcano, and all RoG caves and ruins will regenerate.

I've never tested this but I heard it from a lot of people.

16 minutes ago, thevicelion said:

Actually I using the teleportato will regenerate all sub worlds (all caves, volcano, and ruins) on all the worlds you have.

Ex: you use the teleportato in hamlet, then HAM (with all it's caves and ruins), the SW  volcano, and all RoG caves and ruins will regenerate.

Yes, that is how it works. Using the Teleportato resets the world you use it in, as well as all subworlds. The "subworlds" are the RoG Caves and Ruins, and the SW Volcano.

5 hours ago, thevicelion said:

4 hours ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

Yes, that is how it works. Using the Teleportato resets the world you use it in, as well as all subworlds. The "subworlds" are the RoG Caves and Ruins, and the SW Volcano.

yep i reseted my world in RoG. in hamlet got nothing reseted. in RoG evrything. world and caves. in SW only the volcano got reseted

Archived