One Thought That Crossed My Mind

I had a griefer in my game, not the usual destroyer type but the one that does nothing, asks constantly for help and leaves taking stuff eventually.

When I played SW I wondered what multiplayer with boats would be like.   You’re on the Lunar island, two players are annoyed and ditch the third.   Or a griefer goes out solo on the boat.   I guess if you have some basic resources making another boat is possible if you’re on a larger island.   Otherwise it’s survivor...

2 hours ago, TemporaryMan said:

Do birds still drop flint sometimes if you're all out?  Where there's sticks, driftwood, and crows, there's a way to make new boats.

Yeah they do. I was cleaning out a lunar island today and a bird dropped flint.

4 hours ago, TemporaryMan said:

Do birds still drop flint sometimes if you're all out?  Where there's sticks, driftwood, and crows, there's a way to make new boats.

It's mainly for fresh spawned players, I thought they stopped after you've survived enough days.

18 hours ago, -Variant said:

It's mainly for fresh spawned players, I thought they stopped after you've survived enough days.

Hmm, good point.  I should look into that.

Okay, it looks like the chance for mercy items is 35%, and decreases by 10% per day the oldest nearby player has been playing, to a maximum of two days.

If the world is only 3 days old or less, there are no players near the bird, or the oldest player near the bird is three days old or older, then it won't drop mercy items.

Mercy items have a 50% chance to be flint, 33% for twigs, or 17% for grass.

Archived