Fps and performance problem

Return of Them? Today? Last week?

Was it fine before? Have you changed any hardware or software for your computer recently? 

Doing what in the game? Idling? Housing a very large base? Hosting a server?

Have you any expensive processes running in the background? Are you playing windowed?

This is the sort of info that actually helps. Telling somebody "hey this dun work" is not helpful.

17 hours ago, Hell-met said:

Was it fine before? Have you changed any hardware or software for your computer recently? 

Have you any expensive processes running in the background? Are you playing windowed?

This is the sort of info that actually helps. Telling somebody "hey this dun work" is not helpful.

Don't forget mods. Mods cause 87% of all DST problems.

23 hours ago, Hell-met said:

For like 2 weeks

Yes it was

No

Someone elses server not a big base it doesnt have any impact on fps

No and no

Here are the specs btw

Intel Core i7-4700MQ CPU 2.40 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M

12 Ram

Funny thing is I had solid 60 fps and now I have like 20 fps when I use the small textures option I have 40 fps

17 hours ago, CarlZalph said:

Should've been 86%

If you count in the cleanup mods that can be beneficial for performance, then yes, it's 86% :p .

11 hours ago, _Ellat_ said:

Intel Core i7-4700MQ CPU 2.40 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M

12 Ram

Funny thing is I had solid 60 fps and now I have like 20 fps when I use the small textures option I have 40 fps

On Laptops like these sometimes it happens that Windows decides to run DST on the Intel GPU instead of the Nvidia one. (Probably because DST uses so little Computing resources, that is uses less recources than Chrome.)

Try checking if it runs on the dedicated Nvidia one, and if it doesn't set the System to forcefully use the Nvidia one for DST.
(Either using the Windows setting in Display Settings -> Graphics settings and set DSt to run on the dedicated one there, or using the Nvidia control panel.)

On 21.05.2019 at 8:46 AM, Daniel86268 said:

If you count in the cleanup mods that can be beneficial for performance, then yes, it's 86% :p .

On Laptops like these sometimes it happens that Windows decides to run DST on the Intel GPU instead of the Nvidia one. (Probably because DST uses so little Computing resources, that is uses less recources than Chrome.)

Try checking if it runs on the dedicated Nvidia one, and if it doesn't set the System to forcefully use the Nvidia one for DST.
(Either using the Windows setting in Display Settings -> Graphics settings and set DSt to run on the dedicated one there, or using the Nvidia control panel.)

I know about this and I already have nvidia set for dst

Archived