So my idea is another game mode is a RPG based game. The rules will be the same as don't Starve but instead you can level up stats...Strength:Getting stronger for heavy attacksWisdom:More Sanity for youEndurence: More HitpointsLuck: Increase drop rate.Speed: Increase speed...DuhHunger: Increase your stomachI know the hunger thing is stupit so someone think of a better name for that in description but anywhom. This would not be to OP since It maybe 1 point at a time so they need to kill more and more everytime to Level up.And the more you level up the harder it will get.So which introducing my new character idea as well. White... It is a char made for RPG games He looks like a Manuquin but with default speach and NO SPEACIAL ABILITYS!. So he will start at 100HP 100SP 100IP (Hunger points, Stomach Points, Insanity Points.) So gimme your ideas or Critizium and i will try not to cry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQFMIFRU1kw(This has nothing to do with the Idea but this was me at the dinner table)

So my idea is another game mode is a RPG based game. The rules will be the same as don't Starve but instead you can level up stats...Strength:Getting stronger for heavy attacksWisdom:More Sanity for youEndurence: More HitpointsLuck: Increase drop rate.Speed: Increase speed...DuhHunger: Increase your stomachI know the hunger thing is stupit so someone think of a better name for that in description but anywhom. This would not be to OP since It maybe 1 point at a time so they need to kill more and more everytime to Level up.And the more you level up the harder it will get.So which introducing my new character idea as well. White... It is a char made for RPG games He looks like a Manuquin but with default speach and NO SPEACIAL ABILITYS!. So he will start at 100HP 100SP 100IP (Hunger points, Stomach Points, Insanity Points.) So gimme your ideas or Critizium and i will try not to cry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQFMIFRU1kw(This has nothing to do with the Idea but this was me at the dinner table)

For now, not going to happen.Don't Starve isn't even out yet, and you think about another mode with that much content already.The idea COULD be fine, but give the devs a break xD