DELETE POST No Twiggy Trees when hosting PS4 DELETE POST

I've generated over 20 game worlds, explored a bit, and cannot seem to get twiggy trees.  I altered the following settings:  

Summer:  None

Spring:  Very Short

Disease:  None/Caves None

Wildfires:  None

Meteor Fields:  None

Meteor Frequency:  None

Hound Attacks:  None

Lureplants:  None

Bearger:  None

Deerclops:  None

When I generate new game world on the public servers I get twiggy trees approximately 1/5 of the time.  I've also tried the above settings with the addition of:

Sapplings:  None

Sapplings:  Less

No Twiggy Trees so far.

EDIT:  Looks like they removed mass twiggy tree spawns and there's just an occasional tree which is all I wanted.  I've played about 30 public server game worlds so far and haven't seen the mass twiggys.  I just didn't want to spawn in a world that didn't have them there's always one around now though so Delete this post if you want.

On 4/30/2019 at 5:32 PM, Xaeromus said:

I've generated over 20 game worlds, explored a bit, and cannot seem to get twiggy trees.  I altered the following settings:  

Summer:  None

Spring:  Very Short

Disease:  None/Caves None

Wildfires:  None

Meteor Fields:  None

Meteor Frequency:  None

Hound Attacks:  None

Lureplants:  None

Bearger:  None

Deerclops:  None

When I generate new game world on the public servers I get twiggy trees approximately 1/5 of the time.  I've also tried the above settings with the addition of:

Sapplings:  None

Sapplings:  Less

No Twiggy Trees so far.

Are you not getting sapplings either? 
I'm the total opposite....I HATE twiggy trees, and prefer sapplings......but 95% of my worlds have twiggy trees. Lets just trade systems. lol

Archived