In defense of Bernie

16 hours ago, blacknight7890 said:

Insanity is pretty firm in the meta, so having a perk that only works when insane will be really good. Having bernie fight the shadow monsters himself is pretty good, but since his durability stops at 0%, he has 2K health, and he can be fully repaired by a single use of a sewing kit, I think Willow will become a fantastic nightmare fuel farmer, especially with the nightmare amulet. The community loves their nightmare fuel, so having a character that lets you farm it very easily should make willow a lot more viable choice.

I can see willow and maxwell being a pretty good combo with this in mind, endless nightmare fuel, or even winonna for the trusty tape.

i find the complete 180 from being the worst character for not being able to farm fuel efficiently to being the best at it is hilarious to me

also im annoyed we didn't get to see the new skin for her

13 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

i find the complete 180 from being the worst character for not being able to farm fuel efficiently to being the best at it is hilarious to me

also im annoyed we didn't get to see the new skin for her

It wasn't a full Willow stream.. The first part was Wagstaff and the rest was Willow. Tbh I'm happy we got to see at at least some of it. 

Archived