Shopping Problems

I bought a new house and I digged all of floor for putting grass and planting berry. When I went to shopping there was no berry bushes. I just went to home and I came back one day later. There was a bush but after I bought it the seller put seed and I just realized, how I can finish my farm with that system?! This thing make shopping just cancer. Even someday it's don't refresh or I seller don't sell thing I want.  If I would to make good a farm I should wait for 40 day.
You guys should find a solution for this...shopping don't starve hamlet ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Is this a modded game? I see Warbucks here, anyhow.

It was meant to be like this, it's a random system, in which what you buy gets replaced with a random item they sell.
You're gonna need some time to adjust, but it's not all that bad.

I doubt they're gonna change this, as it was intended to be like this. But a way to influence items would be nice.

On 4/22/2019 at 6:44 PM, DoktorEnd said:

I bought a new house and I digged all of floor for putting grass and planting berry. When I went to shopping there was no berry bushes. I just went to home and I came back one day later. There was a bush but after I bought it the seller put seed and I just realized, how I can finish my farm with that system?! This thing make shopping just cancer. Even someday it's don't refresh or I seller don't sell thing I want.  If I would to make good a farm I should wait for 40 day.
You guys should find a solution for this...shopping don't starve hamlet ile ilgili görsel sonucu

this post is a bit confusing.. u are talking about the trader selling seeds, but then with this image of the food store??

one another note, the stores inventory doesn't renew next day and it's random what they sell, that's why it's better to build many stores to increase the chances of getting the items you need/want.

On 24.04.2019 at 2:50 PM, FreyaMaluk said:

this post is a bit confusing.. u are talking about the trader selling seeds, but then with this image of the food store??

one another note, the stores inventory doesn't renew next day and it's random what they sell, that's why it's better to build many stores to increase the chances of getting the items you need/want.

1) I picked pic from google, it's not important
2) Yeah, I use a mod and that mod renew shop everyday. It's not a mod mechanic
3) Building more market for buying berries? This is crazy and it's a possibility, this is mean maybe you will not gain anything even if you build one hundered shop!

17 minutes ago, DoktorEnd said:

1) I picked pic from google, it's not important
2) Yeah, I use a mod and that mod renew shop everyday. It's not a mod mechanic
3) Building more market for buying berries? This is crazy and it's a possibility, this is mean maybe you will not gain anything even if you build one hundered shop!

It's important... Don't use random images that aren't related to your topic... 

If u use a mod to renew Shops items.. Then contact the Modder.. The problem might be related to that mod

Yes... More shops gives u better chances.. It's my advice to u.. Feeel free to use it or not. 

Archived