Now the game live up to its name!DON'T STARVE!

I'm loving the new update...i feel so challeged with just destroying spider dens..i've already killed the deerclops with some boomerang and blow darts and a couple of burnt trees(i forgot so save up fire darts).

I started a new world just for this update. I'm using Wilson btw..i think the difficulty of the game now is in perfect harmony...:biggrin-new:

DEATH is part of the game,and when you die you LEARN, and when you learn you get BETTER.

Edited by archblue1206

Stupid things, like a tree guard my first world, getting lost and walking into 6 hives of red bees, and not having enough fire materials when night came my third, thinking a tentacle will save my life from beefalos was pretty dumb. He killed them then moved on to me

Stupid things, like a tree guard my first world, getting lost and walking into 6 hives of red bees, and not having enough fire materials when night came my third, thinking a tentacle will save my life from beefalos was pretty dumb. He killed them then moved on to me

maybe my OCD helps me survive...i ALWAYS try to have 30+ of twigs and grass,15+ logs, 10+ flints, a torch,spear,logsuit,football helm,snow cap,vest with me..other tools are in chester..i dont use backpacks..