Base Showcase!

5cba957093e22_DontStarveTogether_ConsoleEdition_20190419204113.thumb.jpg.9b223ba3caf8be74cbdc15928a0c2ede.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKdFRKe6QZw&feature=youtu.be

Over the past few weeks I've been coming to terms with the fact that I'll have to abandon my current world and start a new one once the updates start rolling out. So I thought I'd do a little showcased of my base setup! It's the first real mega-base I ever built and I've learnt a lot that will help in designing my next one.

Hope you all enjoy! Feel free to critique my set up, offer tips, etc.5cba9579d0945_DontStarveTogether_ConsoleEdition_20190419204133.thumb.jpg.c616da93e7b890eec8a4c63b873fb1c5.jpg5cba958957135_DontStarveTogether_ConsoleEdition_20190419204153.thumb.jpg.64747c157a36dd8b4eb9b1f2996f9e21.jpg

Nice!! This is a great megabase and checks all the boxes, and that moonstone farm is crazy efficient. I'm still curious what your cave set up looks like! I can't wait to see what you do with your next world. 

That being said, this definitely looks like someone's first megabase. Only because it looks like every other megabase I've seen posted. You seem like a pretty creative guy. My only recommendation is to try thinking outside the box when making your next world. 

On 4/20/2019 at 8:36 PM, NSAiswatchingus said:

I'm still curious what your cave set up looks like! I can't wait to see what you do with your next world.

Unfortunately I still haven't got around to setting up a really good network in the caves, just a basic set up really. It's been next up on my to-do list for a while and I've just been really mulling over what I want to do with it. But now that we'll all be moving worlds soon (at least hopefully soon!) I'll probably just leave it for my next world!

3 hours ago, keats95 said:

Unfortunately I still haven't got around to setting up a really good network in the caves, just a basic set up really. It's been next up on my to-do list for a while and I've just been really mulling over what I want to do with it. But now that we'll all be moving worlds soon (at least hopefully soon!) I'll probably just leave it for my next world!

Haha yeah, I would just wait for the new content too if you haven't done much with your caves yet. COME ON THURSDAY!!

Archived