Why do Wagstaff and Wormwood start out already unlocked?

Seems kind of odd to me. All other characters have a requirement but these two characters do not. Wormwood I can understand, he's the default character to Hamlet in the same way Wilson is to base game. It's still inconsistent though because none of the other DLC's do this.

Wagstaff on the other hand, starts out unlocked with Wilson. It doesn't make sense to keep 2 character unlocked but everything else locked at the same time, they are not even near eachother in the selection screen so from a new player perspective it looks really weird. He should be unlocked with EXP just like all the other base characters except Maxwell and Wes.

He will be unlockable in the future (probably like Webber) otherwise its no big deal, we are still in Beta state with most new characters.

even Wormwood needs balancing and seems quite weird to play with at the moment cause most of his buffs are associated with Hamlet despite being a Whole game Character (I think)

Personally I think Wagstaff should become unlocked thru an Adventure mode cause he is quite attached to the Lore of Adventure mode in general.

• Developer

Wormwood comes unlocked as a new character you can play as soon as you get the Hamlet DLC. Wheeler and Wilba are unlocked through XP and play respectively 

Wagstaff is a bonus character for all DS. We just wanted to put him out. He's actually in the base game lineup, that's why he doesn't show up at the end. 

Archived