Game Enviroments

Sushigod

Piecing a few things together from a couple of the recent video commentary previews with Nels, the following things were mentioned (paraphrasing):- in one video Nels mentioned the level he was playing was the "fourth" level and that it was about a "third" of the way thru the game.- in another Nels mentioned that there were four general "worlds"/settings of which the "city" world is one and all the levels we have seen so far are city levels. So apparently we still have three more "worlds" to see.So given this, maybe: ~12 levels in the game and 3-4 levels per "world"????I am so psyched how long the game seemingly will be!

Links for my references in my post above:

- see starting at about the 16:54 mark in the great Giant Bomb preview for Nels referring to this as the fourth level and being about a third of the way thru game:

- in the new Killerbits video preview at about 18:27 Nels mentions that there are four different broad "worlds" or settings. After the first introductory level, the next four levels are all in the "city" setting and then the games goes to different locales:

• MOTD

Kensei is a pretty solid internet detective! I can't talk about exactly how many worlds there are, but there are a variety of environments. The extended play sessions and interviews are the best places to find out more public details.

You guys have done a awesome job of releasing just enough information to leave us curious and waiting for more. So will we see a sequel like Shank did next year if this is successful? Or even a full fledge retail release with a longer story. Sorry I'm getting ahead of myself! Excited for more Ninja!!