Better SW integration in Hamlet's trading system

It seems to me many SW items weren't really taken into account in the Hamlet trading system.

I understand that there is a stronger connection between Hamlet and RoG lore, since the Pig King decided to leave Hamlet to rule free from the Queen's influence but why making such a disconnect from SW content when u can travel between dlcs specially now when u can build shops in SW too?

- The Banker could buy obsidian gems too as any other gem. 

- Beautician could buy doydoy feathers too

- Collector could buy bottles and shark gills. 

What other SW items do you think could be included in the shops both for sale and to buy? 

Honestly part of me thinks that, as there are already a good bunch of SW items for sale in Hamlet, you should be able to craft the items that you can out of them by default, without having to do it in SW first. Bamboo from the Oddities Emporium and Palm Fronds from Coconuts are utterly useless until you go to SW.

20 hours ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

Honestly part of me thinks that, as there are already a good bunch of SW items for sale in Hamlet, you should be able to craft the items that you can out of them by default, without having to do it in SW first. Bamboo from the Oddities Emporium and Palm Fronds from Coconuts are utterly useless until you go to SW.

Fuel in your fires

Archived