Sealnado Change

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. I had just come back from the ruins in RoG back to SW only to hear Wickerbottom say "That sounds quite large." So, I grab my cutlass and head out. As soon as the Sealnado is setting up to do his S U C C attack, I jump onto my boat, as the only thing he could do to you on a boat, if he was on land doing the S U C C attack, was decrease your sanity. However, to my complete surprise and shock, the absolute madlad brought my boat onto land, which instantly broke it, and this then caused my poor Wicker to be S U C C D. As I now had to fight without a boat, I realized I would have to chase him to a peninsula and wait on the other side of it when he does the S U C C attack. However, while he could luckily not S U C C me across the gap, he was trying to, as Wicker was hoisted into the air if I was in range of him, but protected from him by an inlet of the sea. Was this a recent feature, because I have never had this issue with him in my 1000 days of SW+RoG. Btw this is a Hamlet compatible file.

I do have to say, I have not had such a stressful fight in ages, so it was an entertaining change.

How interesting! I've got to test this for myself! Maybe he was just fed up with you cheesing him? Hue, hue.

Word from the wise, sitting next to a tree or a rock, (including walls) can protect you from his S U C C attack, so if you didn't know, that might help in case of any other surprise attacks.

2 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

How interesting! I've got to test this for myself! Maybe he was just fed up with you cheesing him? Hue, hue.

Word from the wise, sitting next to a tree or a rock, (including walls) can protect you from his S U C C attack, so if you didn't know, that might help in case of any other surprise attacks.

Yeah, I had maybe gone through some deforestation. :p

2 hours ago, Namelessgamer said:

Hmmmm

It was in SW, I should have made that clear. :p

Archived