Wortox and playstation plus

I created this dummy account just to ask this.

Klei, I wanted to buy wortox for ps 4 because he both looks and (as I saw in some gameplay videos) plays greatly.

But I stumbled upon this: you can't buy him without logging in and thus having to get ps plus. I can't buy ps plus for a reason I won't tell about.

So I wanted to ask if we can get him as a separate buying option just like on steam? Would be greatly appreciated.

15 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

They will probably fix that. Be patient, they do listen.

Yeah, it seems that devs listen to players complains, the problem is that they rarely communicate about it.

So maybe it will be fix or maybe not ... If a dev come by and can confirm or deny that it will be possible to play wortox offline in the futur it would be much appreciated :) !

Sure, there's a bigger problem with the infinite login screen, but i'm disappointed anyway. We don't ask to play wortox offline immediatly, as you say there's a way more important problem, we just ask for information. I buyed the deluxe wortox chest for nothing, i don't need a ps plus subsciption because i never play online on my PS4, and i'm unable to use my purchase.

Even if the answer was "It will never playable offline", i'll be satisfied.

I feel a little bit forgotten ...

21 minutes ago, boblepingle said:

Sure, there's a bigger problem with the infinite login screen, but i'm disappointed anyway. We don't ask to play wortox offline immediatly, as you say there's a way more important problem, we just ask for information. I buyed the deluxe wortox chest for nothing, i don't need a ps plus subsciption because i never play online on my PS4, and i'm unable to use my purchase.

Even if the answer was "It will never playable offline", i'll be satisfied.

I feel a little bit forgotten ...

I think you should ask on the pc forum about this since console doesn’t get any special treatment then pc. If it gets implemented into pc ,it will be implemented into PS4(pc always gets new content first usually). But maybe it already works offline on pc , but I don’t know . It’s worth a shot if you want community feedback and all maybe JoeW or one of the developers with @ at the beginning of your thread for more attention.

OK

There was a long rant about wortox but i accidentally deleted it so to quickly put it back together: klei Can but dont want to make offline wortox, somebody said that online only is anti piracy measure but other devs make offline dlcs with no problem, no reason to not make offline wortox.

Archived