A couple of mods to make useless objects useful.

On DST there are some objects that have no use whatsoever: Glommer's Wings and Iridescent Gem.
I would therefore recommend some very nice mods to give a purpose also to these two objects.

Void Gem 2.0, by BakaSchwarz: this mod adds 3 new advanced construction recipes, the gem of emptiness, its refined version and its pure version.
The latter is built with an Iridescent gem, and allows any material for to be attracted to the player or to a container.
Obviously it is very useful for to automate some types of farms, it is practically a Lazy Forager better from every point of view.

Gemstone Armor, by FelixTheJudge
this mod adds new types of gem-based armor, with very special effects depending on the type.
Among the armor he adds there is also the Iridescent Gem Armor, an armor similar to that of marble but without movement penalties, so a really excellent defense.

G10MM-3R, by <domyślny>
this mod allows you to build a fantastic drone with the flower and wings of Glommer, which will collect many types of resources for you.
Very useful for automating cultures such as twings, dry grass, etc ...

Whirlwind, by be Albe ♪
This mod allows you to build a powered pinwheel with Glommer's wings, which increases the speed of travel like a walking stick

I personally tested all four mods and they work: they don't cause crashes or bugs.

And nothing, modders are always praised!
Enjoy yourselves!

image.png

2 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

On DST there are some objects that have no use whatsoever: [...] Iridescent Gem.

Making Iridescent Gem useful would force Klei to remake Winona once again! (... or at least her quotes.)
Also: Technically the Iridescent Gem isn't a gem at all because it doesn't break when deconstructed with the Deconstruction Staff and can't be used on the Cratered Moonrock & G.E.M.erator.

4 hours ago, PriscaMitica said:

I do wish we could craft something with Phlegm... It's pretty useless, since you can use Rot/Pig Skin/Glomer's Goop as bait, and Tallbird Eggs are a better food to place near Meat Effigies and Touchstones.

I only know two interesting mods that make good use of the Phlegm:

Felix's Bomb Pack, by Felix
It allows you to build various explosive devices with special effects, including a sticky bomb that you do with the Phlegm.

Freki, by Hrafnár
It allows you to build a bone to tame a Hound and make it a useful and faithful companion.
The bone is also created with the Phlegm.

If instead you want to tame an Ewecus (to have steel wool and Phlegm in large quantities) I suggest:
Tamed Ewecus, by Astro & JanKiwen

16 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

I only know two interesting mods that make good use of the Phlegm:

Felix's Bomb Pack, by ?
It allows you to build various explosive devices with special effects, including a sticky bomb that you do with the Phlegm.

Felix past away and mayn of his his mods aren't supported.. T_T

I wouldn't recommend using them unless someone decides to reupload them and keep them up to date.

Archived