Will the Switch version ever get some attention by devs?

Hey,

as you can read in the title im a little mad about klei regarding the switch version of DS. I bought it recently, had multiple game-breaking bugs and crashes as well. For now, I got a refund from the Nintendo eShop but I'd really like the idea of playing the game on the go. After googling a little it seems like people complain about bad performance, crashes and game-breaking bug since release and it seems like the devs don't even care. Really sad.

I’m really hoping we get the QOL update and hamlet when it’s out of beta. As far as bugs they have solved a good amount but seeing this is recent maybe you ran into a really bad one?  Only three that stick out to me now is having to restart the save when entering the ruins (restart fixes it though and you can plunder them just fine) but the really irritating one is when using the telelocator, volcano or star callers staff, the casting noise continually loops over and over like some creepy, awful chant until you restart which really deters me from using the star callers, it’s just that horrible. And also the volcano not erupting during dry season. Overall I’m still happy with it I am nearing day 800 with Wilson and have unlocked all the characters and fought all the bosses with no troubles with bugs, I know the devs have their hands full with all the cool updates to both DS and DST on PC but I agree with some updates to the switch version when possible (maybe dst too :D) 

It's just frustrating, klei is just ignoring switch users.

Btw if you're in the EU you have 14 days after purchase to get your money back, just call their support. The game right now is just not worth it on the switch for me.

Archived