New Air movement tiles

I would like to see the addition of controllable air tiles, just a variation of the current tile that can be closed or opened by automation. 

Also I would like to see an industrial size fan with power / automation added. at-least 4 tiles high between 1 and 2 tiles wide. Idea is to push a large amount of gas in a short amount of time outside of a pipe. I am building duct systems and these would make my life much better. 

Thanks.

BEERCULES!

4 hours ago, Beercules said:

just a variation of the current tile that can be closed or opened by automation. 

So a mechanised airlock? (Okay, admittedly that's a variation of the current mesh tile, but it'd still work.)

Actually I want an one waymechanical (also means need electricity) air tile.

In case I want to recycle steam from rocket thrusters without huge pumps.

5W power consumption. Allow automation control for opening.

My idea here:

Spoiler

IN

↓

IN[TILE]IN

↓

OUT

(P.S. actually it’s rotatable.)

Or even a chain of mechanical airflow tiles (with large surface area to pump gas away and form a chain to transfer steam to another place, though having some electricity cost and waste space)

□□□□→

On Sat Mar 23 2019 at 9:27 AM, Yunru said:

So a mechanised airlock? (Okay, admittedly that's a variation of the current mesh tile, but it'd still work.)

Well applicable.

However it’s not a tile when it is open.

I would also like to see air pumps and water pumps for that matter with a inlet, so you don't have to put the pump where you want to collect resources, instead you can have an inlet with a pipe leading to the pump. 

Archived