The Water Duplicator - A Homemade Water Geyser Providing Almost 20kg/s at 3C

1 hour ago, Saturnus said:

Now, you don't say exactly what version you built but from my testing in my versions they all start and stop automatically. They take a while to get going to maximum efficiency while the water in the melter drops in temperature.

This is the one I've built. So to get this started I need to fill the pipes with (cold) polluted water, then drop some fresh water in the bottom part, close it off, connect the power and it should slowly get going? I guess I can put a liquid vent in there, seal the cube and then pump some water in?

oni.jpg

3 hours ago, SIrSparkleton said:

Awesome, thanks!

Thanks for making this. I hope you had fun. 

The more traction this thing picks up, and the more people see how it affects newbies in all kinds of places, the more likely the devs could address this. At least that's my hope.  Enjoy your infinite water. 

FYI, to anyone out there who thinks that melting your ice biome is required to not lose water, you are currently wrong. Whether that's intended or not, I'm not sure, but currently you can dig out the ice from your ice biome and move it wherever you want. 

Archived