You aren't going to like this feedback.

Pretty game.  Interesting animations.  And getting a local co-op game running on Xbox One is impossible.

I bought this game for my kid and I.  There should be NO COMPLICATION with setting up the multiplayer.  I have scrounged for quite a while going through forums trying to get this to work.  It was designed like a Hellraiser Puzzlebox.

As a software engineer, I find this infuriating.  THIS GAME WAS DESIGNED TO BE MULTIPLAYER.  WTF?

4 hours ago, kiadragon said:

Pretty game.  Interesting animations.  And getting a local co-op game running on Xbox One is impossible.

I bought this game for my kid and I.  There should be NO COMPLICATION with setting up the multiplayer.  I have scrounged for quite a while going through forums trying to get this to work.  It was designed like a Hellraiser Puzzlebox.

As a software engineer, I find this infuriating.  THIS GAME WAS DESIGNED TO BE MULTIPLAYER. 

Hi, welcome to the forums, and sorry you've been having some trouble. Just asking though, did you manage to set it up properly now?

14 hours ago, kiadragon said:

THIS GAME WAS DESIGNED TO BE MULTIPLAYER.  WTF?

Actually, it wasn't. Don't Starve was always intended to be SP only, DST only exists because of a massive demand from the player base, and Klei has stated several times that adding by multiplayer to a game without the infrastructure for it just can not be done to proper levels of efficency. 

15 hours ago, kiadragon said:

As a software engineer, I find this infuriating.  THIS GAME WAS DESIGNED TO BE MULTIPLAYER.  WTF?

how are you unable to do so? explain

Archived