Hey guys, I am at 65th day at dont starve together. I searched all map at caves I found every ruins bases like military sacred but there were no clockworks, treasures, pseudoscience station or any statue its like kind of empty. Do you know why this thing happens.

4 hours ago, lotus louisa said:

Hey guys, I am at 65th day at dont starve together. I searched all map at caves I found every ruins bases like military sacred but there were no clockworks, treasures, pseudoscience station or any statue its like kind of empty. Do you know why this thing happens.

someone destroyed them already.

Have you changed the settings of the caves?, like setting clockworks to less or reduced the size of the map? The other thing I can think that could be happening is that some mod damaged the world generation there.

If you have no server mods on, and you didnt make any changes to the world settings, then I have no idea.

Try generating another world (no mods, default settings), and console comand yourself to the ruins to see if you can repeat the error.

Edit: if its an open or public server, then its what Ivo said.

Is your server public? If yes, your ruins was probably ruin-rushed by some other player(s). If not it's strange. Sacred biome is full of statues and clockworks. ShadowDuelist gave you some good advice.

I’ve seen this bug before, where the ruins generate completely empty. If all of the spawners are still there (which they were in my case) you could regenerate the ruins. You’ll need to cheat a bit, but I’d think if you want to keep your world this might be your best bet.

Archived