What ever happened to the Survivors and Triumphant skins?

I don't really keep up with this game so pardon me if this is a dumb question. I was looking through the skin packs and I couldn't find some of the first skins that came out. Those being the original Survivor skins and Triumphant skins. Were they taken out of the game? Are they random drops?  And for reference I'm talkin about these doohickies : https://dontstarve.gamepedia.com/Skins/Other

Skin packs? You mean those you can buy as DLCs on steam or in the in-game shop? If so, then these sets (plus the Costume and GoH) was never purchasable from Klei, they can be bought on the steam market or traded. They are still in the game for sure and part of the random drops. Quite rare tho...

In the 2019 roadmap Bigfoot said that these skins will be purchasable from Klei, each skin in the month when that character gets their revamp.

1 hour ago, LtShinySides said:

I was looking through the skin packs

Do you mean like, the packs you can buy on the Store page or in game that give you a set few skins? If so, they were never in any, they were out before that was a feature and currently aren't in any.

To get them, do it the old fashioned way and earn it via drops in game, or popping over to the Steam Market. Though, fair warning they can be pricey there.

You can also get them via trade in.

Archived