Mant Ruins don't have a Pherostone

I know that nobody cares a lot about the Phrerostone, but I remebered it existed and went searching for it, because I had nothing better to do. I go to ruins, and I can't find it anywhere. I opened all of the Suspicious Cracks, but none of them have the Pherostone.

Is this a bug? Or do I have to do something special to find it? I couldn't find anything in the Wiki.

Here's the map of my ruins:

Screenshot (131).png

1 hour ago, PriscaMitica said:

I know that nobody cares a lot about the Phrerostone, but I remebered it existed and went searching for it, because I had nothing better to do. I go to ruins, and I can't find it anywhere. I opened all of the Suspicious Cracks, but none of them have the Pherostone.

Is this a bug? Or do I have to do something special to find it? I couldn't find anything in the Wiki.

Here's the map of my ruins:

Screenshot (131).png

I'm pretty sure its just an item lying on the floor you might have missed it or it just didn't spawn.

2 hours ago, PriscaMitica said:

Ok, I will check all the rooms to see if it's just there when I get back to Hamlet- At the moment i'm stranded in SW and will probably have to use cheats to get out of this island.

Shipwrecked and ROG worlds spawn with a crashed hot air balloon you can hammer to get back to Hamlet by crafting the skyworthy from it.
In case you didn't know.

Also, when entering SW, the game should always spawn you with enough stuff to make a boat.

Also, also, last time I checked, the pherostone has a tiny icon, so you may have to squint, or it only shows up when you're near it. Not sure.
But it is an item, not an "Object" so you're gonna have to look around. Hold Space to pick stuff up that might be behind stuff.

Yeah thanks, I already knew about the crashed baloon thing in RoG- although I didn't know it was present in SW. I thought there was only the Seaworthy.I was just not sure if the island had any flint. I don't if this is a bug or not, because I died in Hamlet and got resurected by a Touch Stone in SW and the game didn't give me any materials to make a log raft. Luckily there was ONE flint to make an axe. And since i'm playing as Warly, I get another free crockpot if I resurect in another world. I have a total of 4 mobile crockpots now.

Update: Got the Pherostone. It was behind a grass tuft in a room with two Scorpions, so I didn't see it when I first went in there. I knew the Pherostone was no special Aporkalypse Calendar or Jeweled Truffle, but it was still slightly underwhelming. Befriending Mants is pretty umpractical too since each one wants something different. Oh well, at least it will look good on a shelf back in house.

Screenshot (132).png

8 hours ago, PriscaMitica said:

Update: Got the Pherostone. It was behind a grass tuft in a room with two Scorpions, so I didn't see it when I first went in there. I knew the Pherostone was no special Aporkalypse Calendar or Jeweled Truffle, but it was still slightly underwhelming. Befriending Mants is pretty umpractical too since each one wants something different. Oh well, at least it will look good on a shelf back in house.

Screenshot (132).png

is that bird having a stroke or just gasping over finding that stone?

Archived