Klei if you are watching please look at this guys!!(and also in me pliz)! :D

So since Klei announce that they're gonna add more lore and stuff and rework some characters,I started to rewatch some videos on youtube, and the other day I was watching one of the FreddoFilms channel about the new character that's coming to Hamlet, (I can bet that's gonna be Wagstaff) but  while reading the comments this video appeared and OMG!!! that was awesome, this guys dug into the game´s lore and made it all match in a way that totally make sense, and a crazy thing is that this video came weeks before Klei said thing about lore and character reworks,so it got me thinking that they do listen to their fanbase or something cuz what a coincidence that the first character on their to do list is Winona.  GG on that Klei.!!!
Anyway if you do are listening i have this theory about your game events such as The Forge and The Gorge, that i think that their based on the in game stats of hunger,health ,and if it is true i think you should(if you're not currently working on it) make an event based on sanity named The Torge, just saying...that would be awesome.
Anyway,thanks for reading guys and i leave you with the video that I mention,so you can watch it to if you want.

Archived