Killing Worker piggies has no penalties at all

5c6c18096986a_workerzone.thumb.png.8ddea302c8439637cfd1902d0fa2aa6a.png

Okay this seems slightly funny,

Worker pigs which are spawned from destroying structures killed by you have no naughtiness penalty.
(I gained 1 from killing a glow fly inorder test if Naughtiness meter was broke)

Since you can continuously Spawn Worker pigs by killing them before they repair the structure.

this mean you can just can kill them nonstop for Meat and Pigskins (Pigs give skins very less now)

I've killed all these in one day so my chances of spawning Krampus in such a manner is not possible.

Also Krampus has no World Gen Options in Hamlet, it needs to be put in cause I want my Krampus Sack.

UPDATE EDIT*

it seems that if you save the game and reload, Any pigs killed will spawn right away from their structures irregardless to the actual time they should take to respawn from their home.

it this intended?

2 minutes ago, Averagewx78main said:

You can spawn krampus20190219164431_1.thumb.jpg.304983c581744320ab641f8311f74aaa.jpg

Yes but you do not have a  quick shortcut like glommer/seal murder in Hamley.

And the options for increasing the numbers of krampies spawned and naughtiness penalty is not present in World Gen options of Hamlet.

p.s Nice loot!

3 hours ago, MWY said:

Yes but you do not have a  quick shortcut like glommer/seal murder in Hamley.

And the options for increasing the numbers of krampies spawned and naughtiness penalty is not present in World Gen options of Hamlet.

p.s Nice loot!

Yes you do have a shortcut. It's called stealing. 

1 hour ago, Atsumame said:

Yes you do have a shortcut. It's called stealing. 

Get eggplants and build a bunch of grocer shops, panflute the shopkeepers inside and steal all the items

this is cause that shop has the most items on display, The more = the more naughtiness

despite some shops having more valueble like centapiece oincs

7 hours ago, Averagewx78main said:

Get eggplants and build a bunch of grocer shops, panflute the shopkeepers inside and steal all the items

this is cause that shop has the most items on display, The more = the more naughtiness

despite some shops having more valueble like centapiece oincs

wow, Thank you very much!

I never knew you could still steal since the Mayor stopped sleeping in his office.

This is perfect!

Since you can acquire mandrakes now from shop, you can pretty much have a unlimited stealing capability!

Archived