Question about switching platforms involving Skins

So i've been a PC player for quite a while, dedicated fan of Don't Starve but as my computer has aged, so has its ability to reliably run large-scale servers, so I was thinking about making the switch to Don't Starve Together for PS4, but what i've been wondering is this: Do skins that i've acquired in DST for the PC carry over if I were to link my account to my PS4? I've already been collecting skins for quite a while, with several full outfits and many elegant item skins, so having them carry over would be a blessing. Any responses are appreciated, thank you in advance!

11 hours ago, RollingNanami said:

...so has its ability to reliably run large-scale servers, so I was thinking about making the switch to Don't Starve Together for PS4...

What exactly do you mean by large-scale server? If you plan to megabase on console you'll have to seriously downscale from what you're used to on PC. We lag pretty bad on PS4 and I hear it's even worse on xbox. 

Archived