Sub-priorities

When I go to build something, if I change the priority number to 7, the next time I go to build something it is already/automatically set to 7. If I go to dig, and I change the dig priority to 1, the next time I go to dig, it is automatically/already set to 5.

Could we please have dig, sweet, mop, ect. Each have their own setting, and each remember the last priority used like building?

19 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

It should at least be consistent with building priority. Either both remember the prio or none.

Yes, the inconsistency is the real issue, it keeps throwing me off and I have buildings that suddenly they start building when I want them to finish other things first, because I forgot to change the priority. Or things they're not sweeping because I forgot to change the priority, and if they were consistent with each other, I'd probably not forget to change it as often.

Oh, but the reason I asked for it to remember, as well, is because I hate that the default is 5. I would like to have the default be 1. If they were consistent with the default being the last thing remembered, I could change sweep and mop back to 1, and the next time I got to use it, it would be 1. And then if I change it to a higher priority, I can change it back to the priority I wish it to be (one) when I'm done.

With the default being 5 for everything, the lower numbers are a lot less useful. However, with a default of 1, then all the numbers become very useful (at least to me).

Archived