Suggestion:requirement of food/downtime for astronauts?

Hi,

i think it would be appropriate that for launching a rocket you should add food (something that dosent spoil fast like Berry Sludge) to your command capsule in relation to your maximum range of the rocket. The Astonaut could need a rest after a space mission, maybe 2 times of the missiontime - prior to that he cant mount a rocket.

Sorry for my bad english.

7 minutes ago, bomberloni said:

The Astonaut could need a rest after a space mission, maybe 2 times of the missiontime - prior to that he cant mount a rocket.

That would be a 60-cycle downtime after missions to the farthest reaches of space.

Food requirement would be fine IMO. As for downtime i think the astronaut should get stress based on the time in space so that sending them on a long mission without rest would end with them getting stressed out when they get back.

5 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Food requirement would be fine IMO. As for downtime i think the astronaut should get stress based on the time in space so that sending them on a long mission without rest would end with them getting stressed out when they get back.

In addition, to this set amount of stress, a debuff will be add to the duplicant so that his only way to get well should to use the massage table.

+1000 for the food.

I never understand why it's not allready the case. :(

Archived