Sanity for Pigs.

Ever since Sanity came out I went "Pigs need to go insane," however only pig followers.100: No effect.50: Sometimes Pigs refuse offers.20: Will refuse to wear helmet with the expection of pigs wearing helmets.5: Attacks you.0: Pigs grabs a chest from you and runs.This is how you would tell sanity: Wack (100%)

Greetings Tex! Haven't seen you around for awhile. Back to the suggestion, wouldn't that lag the game if you have many pigs?

Well, the point was if you have a massive amount of Pigs they would turn against you and steal from you.P.S: I've been on for a month wonder why you haven't seen me.

Well, the point was if you have a massive amount of Pigs they would turn against you and steal from you.P.S: I've been on for a month wonder why you haven't seen me.

Well the amount of pigs existing coupled with the decaying sanity would cause a slow build up of lag. Say taking your pig army to fight spiders, *boom* lag tastic experience for the whole family.And I don't know, I haven't seen you posting for a long time.

Well the amount of pigs existing coupled with the decaying sanity would cause a slow build up of lag. Say taking your pig army to fight spiders, *boom* lag tastic experience for the whole family.And I don't know, I haven't seen you posting for a long time.

Maybe well maybe make a limit on pig followers. (I always thought there was a 2 pig limit until recently, but that doesn't mean that could be the limit.)

Maybe well maybe make a limit on pig followers. (I always thought there was a 2 pig limit until recently, but that doesn't mean that could be the limit.)

A limit to the amount of pig allies you can have? http://www.tf2sounds.com/sound.php?id=557 http://www.tf2sounds.com/sound.php?id=557 http://www.tf2sounds.com/sound.php?id=557

There needs to be a limit of like 5, there to op unless you use them like me. I treat them as there human, "Here's my crockpot, if you get hungry ill make something." Edited by tex12347

Let me nerf this for you, this doesn't seem fair enough...100: Nothing happens80: Starting to eat more. rejecting seeds, and the starvation for Monster Meat...68: Able to see Hallucination Monsters, the player would see Hallucination monsters, if Sanity is below.50: Attacking natural structures, Bee Hives, Rocks, Trees, etc.45: Wandering around aimlessly, it'll still follow the player.30: Replaces Regular Meat into Monster Meat, and Pigs eyes will be slightly more whiter...25: Attacks player at some times, it'll eat anything on the ground, even wood. Thus making it loose sanity faster.15: Starts to see more Hallucinations, it may get attacked randomly if you can't defend the pig from the Hallucinations.5: Takes damage, it is blind and cannot see. It won't follow the player, but It'll attack the player like a Spider.0: Attacks anything in it's path, even it's own comrades and species.Reducing Sanity for Pigs:Anything that reduces Sanity, like Taffy, or giving them Hats that improve sanity.

Let me nerf this for you, this doesn't seem fair enough...100: Nothing happens80: Starting to eat more. rejecting seeds, and the starvation for Monster Meat...68: Able to see Hallucination Monsters, the player would see Hallucination monsters, if Sanity is below.50: Attacking natural structures, Bee Hives, Rocks, Trees, etc.45: Wandering around aimlessly, it'll still follow the player.30: Replaces Regular Meat into Monster Meat, and Pigs eyes will be slightly more whiter...25: Attacks player at some times, it'll eat anything on the ground, even wood. Thus making it loose sanity faster.15: Starts to see more Hallucinations, it may get attacked randomly if you can't defend the pig from the Hallucinations.5: Takes damage, it is blind and cannot see. It won't follow the player, but It'll attack the player like a Spider.0: Attacks anything in it's path, even it's own comrades and species.Reducing Sanity for Pigs:Anything that reduces Sanity, like Taffy, or giving them Hats that improve sanity.

I forgot to mention some hats would raise sanity, and a spider hat lowers it. But the point of this was to make the game harder. Edited by tex12347

i dont think the pigs need to have sanity since they are natives to this island..and they already turn during fullmoons..i would like them to have a chance to be "scared"(they stop following you and go home) when they are hit..maybe from tree guards,spider queens and other bigger creatures to come..