Bug? No map appears on Pig Bandit death

I have been playing various characters in my Hamlet maps since I bought the DLC Nov 8th, and have never yet found a bandit stash map on his death. Are you supposed to do anything special to receive the map? I have killed bandits with everything from halberds to blow darts and never once has a map fallen from him, just the swashy hat. I searched the wiki, but there is no mention of searching for the map there, just that the map appears on the bandits death.

Anyone have a clue for me? Or is this my own special bug?

23 minutes ago, TuffDwarf said:

I have been playing various characters in my Hamlet maps since I bought the DLC Nov 8th, and have never yet found a bandit stash map on his death. Are you supposed to do anything special to receive the map? I have killed bandits with everything from halberds to blow darts and never once has a map fallen from him, just the swashy hat. I searched the wiki, but there is no mention of searching for the map there, just that the map appears on the bandits death.

Thats really weird I just kill him and the map drops even if he dies by fire the hat burns, but not the map the only thing I can think of is something like the vines in the jungle made him drop it, but I doubt it would happen that much

3 hours ago, TuffDwarf said:

this is super weird... pls report this here.. don't forget to add your save file 

Archived