If you have SW use Particulate Purifier in place of Gas Mask (mostly)

Just something I found out, the Particulate Purifier last 10 days instead of 3 and does not drain sanity. It has all the same effects as Gas Mask, but doesn't keep sneezing away. Better to use to get through gas jungle and avoid Bug B'Gone gas.

2 hours ago, Charsis said:

Just something I found out, the Particulate Purifier last 10 days instead of 3 and does not drain sanity. It has all the same effects as Gas Mask, but doesn't keep sneezing away. Better to use to get through gas jungle and avoid Bug B'Gone gas.

Yeah but you need to go to SW world for crafting items or get crafting items by luck thru shops.

2 hours ago, MWY said:

Yeah but you need to go to SW world for crafting items or get crafting items by luck thru shops.

you can't get bottles to make it in hamlet also you can't craft it in the first place in hamlet also your going to go to shipwrecked and rog so while your in sw go get it is what their saying

1 hour ago, Computer-7 said:

you can't get bottles to make it in hamlet also you can't craft it in the first place in hamlet also your going to go to shipwrecked and rog so while your in sw go get it is what their saying

Please use periods in your sentences, its hard to understand what your saying.

I know about Hamlet not having the recipe but some of the items have a chance of spawning in shops (happened with me in an older version)

so that is why I stated it. 

Archived